ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-et]

RE: [gnso-et] Proposed Agenda for Council Special Meeting on 15 March

  • To: "William Drake" <william.drake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-et] Proposed Agenda for Council Special Meeting on 15 March
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 09:23:46 -0400

Just one more point Bill.  If the RrSG selects Warren for their slot,
then it seems to me that the Council needs to first consider Hakikur for
the open slot because there can be no more than two from the same
region.  If he is not endorsed, then we would have to approve an
exception to the procedures to consider other candidates for the open
slot.  Does that make sense?

Chuck