[gnso-idn-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-idn-wg] Statement of Interest IDN WG - Avri Doria

• To: gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-idn-wg] Statement of Interest IDN WG - Avri Doria
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:52:20 +0100

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I am a nomcom appointee to the council, and believe that part of my responsibility as a volunteer to the council is to participate in as much of the work as possible. I am employed as a research consultant at Luleå University of Technology in Sweden where my funding comes from general University funds, Swedish nation research funding and ETRI, a research institute funded by the S. Korean government. I also have a contract doing QoS R&D for a Swedish start-up and am occasionally employed as a consultant to the secretariat of the IGF. I do not belong to any of the ICANN constituencies, though I do belong to several of the organizations that are members of the NCUC and am on their mailing list. I am also a registrant of several TLDs and subscribe to the GA list.

My primary interest in this WG has to do with a concern that technology and policy each contribute to the process of deploying IDNs in their respective roles.

Updated statements can be found at http://psg.com/~avri/icann-stmt- interest.html
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Darwin)

iD8DBQFGA6NgzUL36xoPd70RAqYTAJ49mxctvvQfwHwUQNrEYlQZy03tDwCfUkOT
ixiKcap36oDjxdDFyLaqcro=
=kaPx
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy