ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idn-wg]

Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Ram Mohan Statement of Interest

  • To: "Ram Mohan" <rmohan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-idn-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idn-wg] Ram Mohan Statement of Interest
  • From: marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:30:16 +0000

Thanks, Ram. Probably my statement could be more explicit. I have no financial
involvement myself in my business, nor do i have client activities that are
about commercial interests in idns. I sort of thoight that inherent in my
statement, but after reading your note, i am happy to be very clear. Best
regards, marilyn
Regards,
Marilyn Cade