ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

RE: [gnso-idng] Process & Membership of IDNG WG

  • To: gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-idng] Process & Membership of IDNG WG
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:10:59 -0400

Hi,

I am not really presuming to suggest ow the GAc particpate, just giving
my guess at how they might participate if the WG is formed, we invite
them to do so and they endorse the idea by agreeing to participate at
all.  It is also possible that they would decline to particpate and one
or more would participate in their personal capacity.

Another question I have is why do we wish to limit participation.  I
know others have and continue to do so (e.g. the ccNSO ivitation for 2
GNSO members to participate in their PDP process), but does it fit with
the open philosophy the GNSO has been taking in most activities?

a.