ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

Re: Process forward [RE: [gnso-idng] restarting discussions on IDN gTLD]

  • To: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Process forward [RE: [gnso-idng] restarting discussions on IDN gTLD]
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 20:29:39 +0100

I'm not thinking so much of a possible comparison between a .paris and a
.ile-de-france, which would probably be able to run within the same track, but
rather between say a regional TLD and a company TLD (if single-owner), which
the latest CORE comments for example seem to suggest should not run at the same
time (Werner's comments: single-registrant TLDs ... should not be allowed in
the coming round).

Stéphane