ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

Re: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idng] reporting back to the council
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:41:06 -0400

Upon re-reading the use of a pronoun seems to me less than correct.

The original was "... and I don't see how we could agree about what we
disagreed about ..." which could be read as a reference to a
disagreement between Chuck and myself. However, I have the impression
that I was an observer to a disagreement between two others, and not a
participant in the disagreement which brought work to a halt, so the
better wording is "...and I don't see how the Drafting Team could
agree about what was disagreed about ..."

I hope that's less ambiguous.

Eric