ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-idng]

Re: [gnso-idng] Proposed motion for letter on extended evaluation.

  • To: gnso-idng@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-idng] Proposed motion for letter on extended evaluation.
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 09:44:26 -0400

Hi,

I agree, until and unless we get another more specific mandate from the council
I do not believe there is anything left for this DT to do.

I mean unless someone, esp from among the members of the list who have been
very quiet, has a serious problem with the draft motion/letter that can't be
resolved on the list.

a.