ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Reactions to first meeting

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-igo-ingo] Reactions to first meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 21:02:53 +0000

Thanks Alan for continuing the dialog with some good points.  With regard to
the 31 Jan 2013 Board motion deadline, I note that it only relates to the IOC &
RC names, not the IGO names, so it literally does not apply to the IGO names.
But, if we recommend interim protection for IOC & RC names in case the PDP
doesn’t finish in time, would it also make sense to consider the something
similar for other names?

Chuck