ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

[gnso-igo-ingo] GNSO IGO-INGO working package - RCRC comments

  • To: Thomas Rickert <rickert@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx"@icrc.org
  • Subject: [gnso-igo-ingo] GNSO IGO-INGO working package - RCRC comments
  • From: Stephane Hankins <shankins@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 17:17:22 +0100

Dear Thomas, dear all,

(1) In preparation for tomorrow's Telephone Conference, please find
attached our comments on the GNSO IGO-INGO working package.

These are inserted directly into the respective worksheets in blue ink
(comments to the Qualification Criteria worksheet are inserted into the
revised version which includes Thomas and Claudia's proposals).

(2) We are also enclosing once more the Position Paper submitted by the
ICRC and the International Federation to ICANN's Board on 13 June 2012 and
its annexes, which are referenced in our attached comments.

Best wishes to all in the festive season and the new year 2013,

Stéphane

Stéphane J. Hankins
Legal adviser
Cooperation and coordination within the Movement
International Committee of the Red Cross
Tel (direct line): ++0041 22 730 24 19
The ICRC - working to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and
other situations of violence. Find out more: www.icrc.org

This e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
Its contents are confidential and may only be retained by the named recipient
(s) and may only be copied or disclosed with the consent of the International
Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). If you are not an intended recipient please
delete this e-mail and notify the sender.