ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-igo-ingo]

Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Consolidated Draft of Initial Report for IGO/INGO PDP WG

  • To: "GNSO IGO INGO (gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx)" <gnso-igo-ingo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-igo-ingo] Consolidated Draft of Initial Report for IGO/INGO PDP WG
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 10:34:29 -0400

On 5 Jun 2013, at 10:14, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> For the most part, Avri’s suggestions seem pretty reasonable to me. I don’t
> understand AD72.  Also, I think that AD86 was covered elsewhere but it is
> okay to mention it again.

thanks.

the problem with 72 is that my comment is garbled.

I am recommending replacing

unacceptably vulnerable

with

are as vulnerable

- the point is that they should be included because they claim they are
similarly vulnerable to other names that have received special considerations.
We have not defined vulnerability nor a mark of what is acceptable and what
isn't acceptable.