ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-improvem-impl-sc]

Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: New Referral Request to the Standing Committee for GNSO Improvements Implementation

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: New Referral Request to the Standing Committee for GNSO Improvements Implementation
  • From: Rudi Vansnick <rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 22:52:25 +0100

Dear Anne, Julie,

I’ve checked my agenda and 10 December is still free till 18:00 UTC.
I’m fine with the proposed text.

Kind regards,

Rudi Vansnick
Chair Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC)
www.npoc.org <http://www.npoc.org/>

rudi.vansnick@xxxxxxxx
Tel : +32 (0)9 329 39 16
Mobile : +32 (0)475 28 16 32