ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Some definitions & concepts to inform our work

  • To: Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] Some definitions & concepts to inform our work
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:05:22 -0500

On Sep 15, 2009, at 8:50 AM, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight wrote:

On 15 Sep 2009, at 14:45, Mike O'Connor wrote:

yep, i agree with that too.  i'm viewing this as a way to disassemble
the black box, clarify how it works, and then put it back together in
the way that's simplest and easiest to understand.  i'm happy to drop
conversations that get us off in the weeds.

Cool - I think it's good to clarify stuff I just see some WGs going way way way off topic is they're not reined in (and I'm usually a culprit as well!)

ah. but this is Team IRTP. imagine a focused hard-core precision flying team... :-)

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com
handle OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)