ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For your review - draft IRTP Part B Initial Report

  • To: "'Erdman, Kevin R.'" <Kevin.Erdman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] For your review - draft IRTP Part B Initial Report
  • From: "Michael Collins" <mc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 15:59:57 -0400

Kevin and all:

First, I did not write my last response in huge type. There must have been
some formatting issue with my Outlook. L Sorry.

I think that a hijacking victim would want to dispute the initial transfer,
not the reversal by ETRP. Either way are you really proposing no deadline in
cases where a Registrant does not notice a hijacking, theoretically allowing
an ETRP to be filed years after a transfer?

Best regards,

Michael Collins