ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-irtp-b-jun09]

RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] IRTP Audit

  • To: <Gnso-irtp-b-jun09@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-irtp-b-jun09] IRTP Audit
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 06:54:28 -0700

My quick read of results in the presentation shows a 24% non-compliance rate
of the 119 transaction reviewed.  I understand these are only initial
results on a very small amount of transactions, but the 24% number is
concerning.

Would it be prudent for us to ask for details about how and why these
transactions failed compliance?

Berry Cobb

Infinity Portals LLC

berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx