ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt]

Re: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Charter Drafting Team: Latest Revisions

  • To: Victoria McEvedy <victoria@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Charter Drafting Team: Latest Revisions
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 13:55:10 +0000

Reading over some of the latest edits

A couple of things:

It would be helpful if people sent their suggestions to the entire list, as
opposed to just to Julie.

Secondly, this group's task is to come up with a charter and a charter only.

For example, this addition:

"The creation, maintenance and publication by ICANN of public e-mail contact
information for all registrars for use with UDRP-related domain lock queries."

That sounds like a very specific outcome.

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions