ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-lockdomainname-dt]

RE: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Charter Drafting Team: Latest Revisions

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-lockdomainname-dt] Charter Drafting Team: Latest Revisions
  • From: Victoria McEvedy <victoria@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 14:04:22 +0000

I do apologize if I am asking an obvious question Michele, but the Registrars
are all party to an ICANN accreditation process and their contact details are
therefore already in the public domain and on record --so why would this be
necessary? In which case --perhaps it refers to something else?

Thank you.

Best,

Victoria McEvedy

McEvedys Solicitors and Attorneys Ltd.

T:    +44 (0) 207 243 6122
F:    +44 (0) 207 022 1721
M:   +44 (0) 7990 625 169

www.mcevedys.com

Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA No.
564276. VAT No. 122 3590 43.

Company No. 7786363, Registered Office: 81 Oxford Street, London W1D 2EU.

This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s).  This email and its attachments may also be legally
privileged. If you have received this in error, please let us know by reply
immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying
or forwarding the contents.
This email does not create a solicitor-client relationship and no retainer is
created by this email communication.