ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps and conference call- Staff Support

  • To: <sskshatriy@xxxxxxxxx>, "OSC-CSG Work Team" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps and conference call- Staff Support
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:32:53 -0400

SS

The CSG WT will need to deal with both constituency operations and stakeholder
group operations.  The original draft charter focused solely on constituencies
because the stakeholder group element had not yet been fully developed.  As I
think you are aware, the SG charters are still being developed but I think
proposed charters are available for review; none of them have been approved by
the Board yet, nor have any of the constituency renewal requests been approved
yet to my knowldege.

Chuck