ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

RE: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTION ITEM: Task 1, Subtask 4: Draft Tool Kit Recommendations

  • To: <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>, <owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Victoria McEvedy" <victoria@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Julie Hedlund" <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-osc-csg" <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc-csg] ACTION ITEM: Task 1, Subtask 4: Draft Tool Kit Recommendations
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:44:31 -0400

Excellent question Zahid.  I requested the following: if the
recommendations for subtask 1.4 (Toolkit of Services for Constituencies
and Stakeholder Groups) is approved with at least rough consensus by the
WT, then we should send it forward to the OSC and ultimately to the
Council ahead of other parts of our work that are not yet finished so
that the toolkit could be implemented as soon as possible and
constituencies and SGs could then benefit sooner from the services they
elect to use.

Chuck