ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

[gnso-osc-csg] FW: REMINDER / Registration Abuse Policies Conference & Adobe Connectdetails / Monday 12 October @ 14:00 UTC

  • To: gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-csg] FW: REMINDER / Registration Abuse Policies Conference & Adobe Connectdetails / Monday 12 October @ 14:00 UTC
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:27:31 -0700

Forwarded From: olgacavalli

Gisella please be so kind to resend this email to te osc csg wt. I cannot send
messages to the wt list through my blackberry.

Dear working team, my apologies for.missing the call yesterday. I was on a
plane by the time of the call after a thee hours delay of a short domestic
flight.
I am working on a project now and I will be back on my normal agenda by today
evening.
Best regards
Olga

Enviado desde mi BlackBerry de movistar Profesional
(http://www.movistarempresas.com.ar)