ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Norms on Re-Opening

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, zahid@xxxxxxxxx, Glen@xxxxxxxxx, owner-gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx, gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Norms on Re-Opening
  • From: victoria@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 17:21:55 +0000

Yes Chuck the OSC as a collective group is to steer us. Has that task been
formally delgated to you? If so I think that should have been made clear from
the outset and I think procedurally it is wrong.  Whatever the position, It is
only fair that the rules and procedures we are working under are avaliable to
us all and I had asked both about the steering and its operation and your role
yesterday.  Please explain the position.