ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps Constituency Operations Working Group

  • To: Chuck Gomes <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-csg <gnso-osc-csg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Next steps Constituency Operations Working Group
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 07:45:08 -0700

Olga,

Per Chuck's request, I would like to suggest that after I have sent the
document to you tomorrow, with the minority reports and you have had a chance
to review it, if you could send me the message you would like me to forward to
the OSC, I will forward it early on Sunday morning.

Thank you very much!

Julie