ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 26 March 2010 Meeting

  • To: Claudio Di Gangi <cdigangi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 26 March 2010 Meeting
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:40:08 +0900

Thanks Claudio for your explanation, but I think that we need to improve the
current situation and recommend common best practices. I may understand that
few constituencies can face problem to have people volunteering (even if I
have real doubts about those facts), I think that those constituencies have
to work internally to improve the situation and not asking for lowering
standards.
I am not sure how the WT will handle that point, but I am clearly not in
favor of what you suggest.
@Olga @Michael I think that we need to make decision about this point and
not block the on going review of the rest of document because the tight
schedule  we have

Regards

Rafik