ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-csg]

Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 09 July 2010 Meeting

  • To: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-csg] Actions/Summary: 09 July 2010 Meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:58:52 -0700

Dear Debbie, dear team,
unfortunately I will not be able to participate in our call tomorrow, I also
was totally overloaded with work and could not do my homework, my apologies.
I will try to do what I committed to during the weekend and will listen to
the mp3 of the meeting.
Apologies again, I had a very busy week.
Regards
Olga