ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

Re: [gnso-osc-ops] ACTIONS: OSC GNSO Council Operations WT 09 Sept 2009 Meeting

  • To: Ray Fassett <ray@xxxxxxxxx>, Wolf-Ulrich Knoben <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, gnso-osc-ops <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-osc-ops] ACTIONS: OSC GNSO Council Operations WT 09 Sept 2009 Meeting
  • From: Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:10:02 -0700

All,

Here is a revised version incorporating Wolf's changes with one exception.  I
did not understand to which text Wolf is referring in section 5.4 since as of
now for "Council Initiation of a Policy Development Process" there is only a
reference to Annex A of the Bylaws.  Wolf, if you could provide additional
clarification to assist me in understanding your suggested change, I would be
grateful.

Thanks!

Julie