ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc-ops]

[gnso-osc-ops] RE: Council Rules of Procedures (RoP)

  • To: "'Ron Andruff'" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ntfy-gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc-ops@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-osc-ops] RE: Council Rules of Procedures (RoP)
  • From: "Ray Fassett" <ray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 03:23:23 -0400

I take it this is replacing the previous motion to the change the language?
i.e. is not an additional motion.please confirm.

I can support this at the will of the Council.

I would set 11/18 or 11/25 if this is acceptable.  This is gives us two or
three WT discussions to arrive at a sound proposal.  Open to suggestion.

Glen:  Looks like the power point is changing again :-)

  _____