ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

AW: [gnso-osc] Draft Invitation-Announcement To Join Work Teams

  • To: <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-osc] Draft Invitation-Announcement To Join Work Teams
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:19:46 +0100

Sorry Stéphane and Chuck,

that's not the way to go. Before we discuss potential kinds of incentives (I
could imagine a variety of) we should reach a harmonized view about
- whether it is worth or not to offer incentives (my opinion is: yes but only
in case we fail in the first call for volunteers)
- that ICANN should bear related costs (do we need Board approval for that?)

Let's start with a non-incentive call and see what happens.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben

Deutsche Telekom AG
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140
D - 53113 Bonn
+49 2244 873999 (Tel.)
+49 2151 5300 5206 (PC-Fax)
+49 151 1452 5867 (Mobil)
http://www.telekom.com <http://www.telekom.com/>

Deutsche Telekom AG
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Vorsitzender)
Vorstand: René Obermann (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Karl-Gerhard Eick (stellvertretender Vorsitzender)
Hamid Akhavan, Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Timotheus Höttges, Thomas
Sattelberger
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE50478376

  _____