ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-osc]

RE: [gnso-osc] RE: GNSO Council Proxy Procedures

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>, Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-osc] RE: GNSO Council Proxy Procedures
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:11:27 -0400

Thanks Olga.

Chuck

From: Olga Cavalli [mailto:olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 8:06 AM
To: Stéphane Van Gelder
Cc: Gomes, Chuck; Ken Bour; Philip Sheppard; gnso-osc@xxxxxxxxx; Robert
Hoggarth; Julie Hedlund; liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I plan to attend the conf call on Thursday so I can be the proxi for Andrei.
Regards
Olga

2011/4/5 Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>

On Chuck's last point, I am not sure that would be consistent with the way this
works for non NCA councillors, as proxies can only be given within the same SG,
they do not cover the entire house.

I think we have to be careful not to create a situation where the NCAs enjoy
benefits that elected councillors do not.

Stéphane