ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] For final review - proposed WG Charter

  • To: gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] For final review - proposed WG Charter
  • From: Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 16:50:53 +1000

Folks

If there is one thing I do NOT want to do, it is have another 5.00am meeting in
two days time (particularly since I have a 1.00am call that morning!)

SOOooo

From what I have gathered from the emails, there are really only two changes to
the charter that Marika sent out (and thank you Marika for the very quick turn
around)

The first is really wording - first spotted by Eduardo and then cleaned up a bit

The other was question 4 - and from the emails, I think people are happy to go
with ChucK's rewording of it.

I have incorporated those changes only into a clean copy - and what I want from
everyone is either confirmation that this is what can go forward, or not (and
if not, please, what do you want changed - with proposed wording - and why)
Otherwise, if I don't hear from you, this is what we proceed with

And thank you one and all for your time, diligence and patience

Holly