ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] For final review - proposed WG Charter

  • To: gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] For final review - proposed WG Charter
  • From: Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 10:39:01 +1000

Hi Everyone

Just to catch up with where I think we are.

Alan's suggestion on recommendation 2 seems to meet general agreement (I have
seen agreement and no negatives)

There is also further changes to Question 4 - with Options B or C getting
approval (in Greg's words, almost a dead heat)

So I am circulating a marked up version with the changes, including Alan's
(plus the parenthetical) and Option B.

In the interests of reaching agreement quickly, I will assume that people are
happy with this version unless you say so, with proposed text and reasons for
any further change.

In my reckoning, we are almost out of time - based on Marika's timeline.  So
please - this is it unless I hear otherwise VERY soon

Holly