ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Input requested - Policy & Implementation Working Definitions

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Input requested - Policy & Implementation Working Definitions
  • From: Michael graham <gnosisiplaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 13:11:54 -0600

Avri:

Your input will be quite helpful.  I understand your concern, but do want to
emphasize that the terms we selected for definition were those we believe
essential to understand in specific, limited ways so that the broader
discussion of the working group has a starting point.  Hence our emphasis on
these being " working definitions" which will be refined in the larger process.
 I would be especially interested, then, in your identification of terms or
definitions you believe would threaten the discussion or conclusions of the
working group and any revisions you can suggest.

Michael R Graham
Sent from my mobile phone.