ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

RE: REMINDER: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Input requested - Policy & Implementation Working Definitions

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: REMINDER: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Input requested - Policy & Implementation Working Definitions
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 09:29:42 -0800

Michael:
My one comment has to do with term "GNSO Policy Guidance".  "Guidance" seems
top me to be the end result of the process; however, the definition is speaking
to a process.  I would find a better term for this definition.
J. Scott

j. scott evans - associate general counsel - adobe - 408.536.5336 -
jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx