ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Re: ALAC & ISPCP input

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Re: ALAC & ISPCP input
  • From: Gnosis IP Law & Consulting <gnosisiplaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 00:58:13 -0700

Chuck and Mary:

Sorry for the delayed response — chalk it up to cross-country trucking fatigue.

Anyway, as Mary points out, the three major concerns expressed by the ALAC in
their comments have been incorporated as part of Deliverable 1 and are
important components of this.  The subsequent letters to the ALAC and ISPCP are
excellent as well.

Michael R.