ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - updated Consensus Policy Implementation Framework

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - updated Consensus Policy Implementation Framework
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 07:52:01 +0000

Dear All,

Following our meeting yesterday, please find attached an updated version of
the Consensus Policy Implementation Framework in which we've tried to
address the comments raised and edits suggested. If you have any additional
comments and/or edits, please share those ahead of the next meeting
(scheduled for Wednesday 24 September at 19.00 UTC).

Best regards,

Marika