ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Consensus Call for Final Policy & Implementation WG Recommendations

  • To: WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "avri@xxxxxxx" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Consensus Call for Final Policy & Implementation WG Recommendations
  • From: "Michael Graham (ELCA)" <migraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 17:28:45 +0000

I just want to say that I'm very proud at the work this WG has done, the
commitment and leadership both Chuck and JScott provided, the assistance and
suggestions Marika and Mary have been and made, and the efforts and insightful
contributions of everyone on this list.  I think it was a true community effort
I am proud to have been a part of.

Oh, and I agree -- Consensus in the Final Report.

MICHAEL R. GRAHAM
SENIOR CORPORATE COUNSEL, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Expedia Legal & Corporate Affairs
T +1 425.679.4330 | F +1 425.679.7251
M +1 425.241.1459
Expedia, Inc.
333 108th Avenue NE | Bellevue | WA 98004
MiGraham@xxxxxxxxxxx
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message may contain private,
confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this message by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please (i) contact
the sender immediately; and (ii) permanently delete the original and any copies
of the message including file attachments.  Thank you for your cooperation.