ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] CALL FOR CONSENSUS: Revised Final GNSO Working Group Guidelines

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] CALL FOR CONSENSUS: Revised Final GNSO Working Group Guidelines
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:39:15 -0500

Hi Stéphane,

In so far as I understand the PPSC's setup, as far as the PPSc is concerned,
the chair/v-chair is not designated as a observer.

https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?ppsc_charter

> Initially, the PPSC will be comprised of the following members:
>
>       • GNSO council chair or vice chair
>       • 1 representative from each constituency (need not be a Council member)
>       • 1 Nominating Committee appointee to the GNSO

Since both of your v-chairs are members in their own right, unless either the
RySG and the NCA decide on new reps, I am not sure who can take your place.

Cheers,

a.