ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

[gnso-raa-b] Compliance issues

  • To: "Holly Raiche" <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-b] Compliance issues
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 06:48:36 -0800

Following on to Holly's message below:  would it be possible for
compliance staff to comment, on or before our next call (Tuesday Jan.
5), on those items in the staff chart under topic 5, "Compliance," with
their views on whether such amendments to RAA would be duplicative?  (I
assume the first such item is not considered duplicative, since staff
proposed it.)  I would also include item 7.8 ("examination of
registration data") in the compliance section.

Please advise ASAP if this will NOT be possible.  Thanks.

Steve Metalitz