ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

Re: [gnso-raa-b] Compliance issues

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-raa-b] Compliance issues
  • From: Doug Brent <doug.brent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 11:26:53 -0800

Steve,
cc: David, Kurt, Stacy, gnso-raa-b team

ICANN has been closed for the past week (28 December through 1 Jan.). I'll see
if we can get a quick response out on Monday.

Thanks,
Doug
--
Doug Brent
Chief Operating Officer

V: +1.310.301.3871
M: +1.650.996.4447

On Dec 30, 2009, at 6:48 AM, Metalitz, Steven wrote:

Following on to Holly's message below:  would it be possible for compliance
staff to comment, on or before our next call (Tuesday Jan. 5), on those items
in the staff chart under topic 5, "Compliance," with their views on whether
such amendments to RAA would be duplicative?  (I assume the first such item is
not considered duplicative, since staff proposed it.)  I would also include
item 7.8 ("examination of registration data") in the compliance section.

Please advise ASAP if this will NOT be possible.  Thanks.

Steve Metalitz