ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-b]

RE: [gnso-raa-b] Sections 1-4

  • To: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-raa-b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-raa-b] Sections 1-4
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:21:57 -0700

 Statton-

Thank you for your comments.  The brackets were meant to be temporary until the
ALAC endorsed the report on the 25th.   Once that occurs, we'll remove the
brackets.   Since this is a joint ALAC/GNSO effort,  I believe the members of
the At-Large Community wanted this statement to be included in the report, so I
would hesitate to delete it.  Perhaps it can be included in another section so
it doesn't seem so awkward?

Margie