ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] today's meeting summary; schedule

  • To: gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] today's meeting summary; schedule
  • From: berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:45:47 -0500

RAP Team,

My apologies for not completing last Monday's call. I have taken on RN and Driving Ms. Daisy duties that conflicted and ultimately forced my drop of the RAP session. I did catch up on the MP3.

Please refer to my comments below from Greg's Meeting Summary.....

Thank you and hear you all tomorrow!

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx