ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] Slamming Recommendation & Example

  • To: gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Slamming Recommendation & Example
  • From: berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:42:30 -0500

RAP Team

Attached is the first draft of the Slamming Issue, Recommendation, & Example. Due to its similarity with Fake Renewal Notices, I modeled the report similarly as well. So that we can move through the remainder of public & constituency comments in tomorrow?s meeting, I recommend we review the Slamming material at the 4/26 meeting. Please let me know if you have questions, comments or edits. Thank you.

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.infinityportals.com