ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] cybersquatting edit

  • To: Greg Aaron <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] cybersquatting edit
  • From: Rod Rasmussen <rod.rasmussen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 11:32:45 -0700

Hey everyone,

I was simply trying to do the best with keeping the original language we'd
agreed upon.  I don't have a dog in this fight, so am fine with all the
variants that have popped up, as they are essentially the same.  The
differences are in anything used as an example - the base case (the one Greg
originally proposed) is equivalent - the others just either reference other
material or provide examples.

I'm cool with any of them I've seen so far - in the quest for simplicity
getting rid of examples is perfectly fine with me.

Rod

Rod Rasmussen
President/CTO
rod.rasmussen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx