ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-reg-sgc]

[gnso-reg-sgc] Whois Sub Group C - matrix for discussion and additions

  • To: <gnso-reg-sgc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-reg-sgc] Whois Sub Group C - matrix for discussion and additions
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 13:12:56 +0200

Ross et al,
I think there may be confusion over the word "agreed".

It was agreed that Maria was asked to draft a matrix to help further discussion.
There was no agreement on the content of the matrix or its implications.

For me, the matrix underlines precisely the complexity you allude to, and thus
the challenge
for the group to seek simplicity.

Philip