ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-res-sga]

Re: [gnso-res-sga] Whois working group -- subgroup A (reponsibilities)

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-res-sga] Whois working group -- subgroup A (reponsibilities)
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 07:15:00 -0400

I have now made this request four times and not received any response. Can I get an update on the status of this request, or better, an answer to the question? I don't think it should take three weeks to answer simple questions like this.

Ross Rader wrote:
What is the status of receiving clarification on the scope issue that I raised on last week's call? I may not be able to participate today, but I would like to keep this question alive.

Thanks,

-ross

Metalitz, Steven wrote:
Subgroup A participants,
Since the last meeting we have received only the submissions from Hugh and Steve D. I suggest that we focus on those for our call today. I hope there will be more proposals for discussion on our next call. I also call your attention to the "must/may" document tracking OPOC that Paul Stahura posted to the main list the other day. This is helpful for orienting our discussion in the overall framework of the OPOC proposal. Steve Metalitz
Hugh's submission: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-res-sga/msg00004.html
Steve's submission: see below
Paul's submission: http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-whois-wg/msg00198.html