ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-res-sga]

[gnso-res-sga] Updated discussion outline

  • To: <gnso-res-sga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-res-sga] Updated discussion outline
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:45:11 -0700

 Subgroup A participants,

Attached please find an updated version of the discussion outline
previously circulated.  It reflects the discussion on our call today,
including issues such as (1)  the need for a 2-way RELAY function; (2)
different options regarding relationship of the OPOC to ICANN; (3)  how
proxy services fit in.

Thanks to all for our productive discussion today. You are encouraged to
make further comments/suggestions on the list.  As agreed on our call
today, when we next convene on Wednesday May 30, we will begin with a
discussion of the HOW issues which we did not reach at all today.

Steve Metalitz