ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

[gnso-restruc-dt] CIG and Individuals

  • To: <Gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-restruc-dt] CIG and Individuals
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 09:15:32 +0200

Alain, your concern is null and void.
you just said you wanted a home for "a new class of entrepreneurs that the web
economy has
created".
By that you mean entrepreneurs who have "demonstrated commercial intent".
I believe I explained the BC test as being "a demonstration of commercial
intent".
Our philosophy is one of inclusion.

And I do agree with you, we do not need top-down rules from unaffected third
parties telling
others how to run a constituency.
There are more pressing matters for the OSC.

Philip