[gnso-restruc-dt] Q15 on transitional charters
- To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q15 on transitional charters
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 07:53:36 +0200
Article XX, Section 5, Transition Article, Item 3
Item 3 proposed changes from the document :
3. Notwithstanding the adoption of these Bylaws Amendments, each GNSO
Constituency described in paragraph 2 above shall continue operating
substantially as before and no Constituency official, working group,
or other activity shall be changed until further action of the
Constituency, provided that each GNSO Constituency shall submit to the
ICANN Secretary a new or revised Charter (which may itself of
necessity be a transitional Charter) inclusive of its operating
procedures, adopted according to the Constituency's processes and
consistent with these Bylaws Amendments, no later than the ICANN
meeting in October 2009.
Q15 Should the parenthetical clause (which may itself of necessity be
a transitional Charter) be retained?
· Alternatively should it be replace with, (which may be a Board
approved transitional charter)?