ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Sectoral diversity noow constituency diversity

  • To: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Sectoral diversity noow constituency diversity
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:58:23 -0400

I would not oppose the use of 'constituency' instead of 'sector' but I
have concerns that 'constituency' very often refers to a specific 'GNSO
Constituency' so it could create some confusion.  I do believe though
that 'constituency' is a better term than 'sector'.  Would a term like
'interest group' work?

Chuck