ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] RN-WG Questions: Report detail: DISPUTES AND OBJECTIONS

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] RN-WG Questions: Report detail: DISPUTES AND OBJECTIONS
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:25:58 -0400

The GAC is working on draft principles; they are work in progress, I
understand. It is my view that it is courtesy to any other group to ask
their agreement to publish documents when they are under development and not
yet public.  I would prefer that we show that courtesy.

...Whether that it is the SSAC, the ALAC, the ccNSO, or the GAC....

Which is why I edited the 'draft principles' out of the version I commented
on to Avri and Tim.