ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sl-wg]

[gnso-sl-wg] Revised Single and Two-character subgroup report

  • To: <gnso-sl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-sl-wg] Revised Single and Two-character subgroup report
  • From: "Patrick Jones" <patrick.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:49:14 -0700

Attached is an updated single and two character subgroup report, with
hopefully the last format update we'll do before inclusion of the report
into the final WG report next week. Please note that I have incorporated the
recommendations sent yesterday by Marilyn, updated the symbols definition
based on our discussion on the subgroup call, added material to the single
and two character IDN section, revised the digits at the top level category,
and added material to the supporting resources at the end. I also updated
the recommendation on single letter single digit combinations at the top
level.

Patrick

Patrick L. Jones

Registry Liaison Manager

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

4676 Admiralty Way, Suite 330

Marina del Rey, CA 90292

Tel: +1 310 301 3861

Fax: +1 310 823 8649