ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-sti]

RE: [gnso-sti] Brainstorming Notes

  • To: "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] Brainstorming Notes
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:58:34 -0500

Thanks.

I really quickly copied some notes into the spreadsheet.  Please note
these are my own notes on my account from the IRT as well as some other
notes. It may not be the registry viewpoint and may not be completely
the IRT view, but I wanted to send this around. Other IRT people may
have additional commentary.

Talk to you in a few.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.